Perhaps the number one email service provider in the world, Gmail boasts of users up to 475 million. How did this happen, exactly? Maybe it is because of the features it offers, particularly its easy usage and dependability. It gives users around 15,000 megabytes or 15 gigabytes of storage. Moreover, Gmail will keep on increasing your amount of storage.
When you have a gmail.com login, it is actually hassle free. First it is completely free. In addition, you can access your Gmail log in page wherever you are in the world---that is, if you are 13 years old and older. People now have changed the way they communicate with each other because they have their own Gmail account. Moreover, when you have Gmail, you will realize that Gmail has actually truly revolutionized their infrastructure. In a manner of speaking, there is no longer any worry over deleting email because Gmail offers large storage, overlooking old emails because there is such a thing as archived emails, or avoiding the pie on face when sending an email to the wrong person because there is an undo function. Actually, when you have a Gmail sign in, this can allow you to undo an email that has been sent. So if you really want a login now, look no further.
If in truth you already have a gmail.com sign in but are having problems logging in, do not worry. We can help you come up with solutions so you can access your Gmail account again.
Having access to your www.gmail.com login is straightforward and safe as Google just asks for a username and password for your Gmail account. They will also automatically check if you are trying to log in from a place that is still unknown. It will also attempt to give you a couple of security questions if your password has been plugged in a couple of times in an incorrect manner.
(1) On the address bar of your web browser, type http://www.gmail.com. Alternatively, go straight to the sign in page when you click the hyperlink of Gmail found on the upper right side of the home page of Google at http://www.google.com. One option is as good as the other one.
(2) Once you are in Gmail’s sign in page, key in your right username and click the “Next” button, which is colored blue. Next, key in your password and click the blue button, “Sign in.” Typically, the sign in page of Gmail will look like the picture below.
(3) As soon as you are finished with keying in your username and password, in a correct manner, you will be presented with Gmail’s email interface.
(4) But if you have given the wrong username and/or password, just click the “Forgot password?” blue hyperlink, as depicted in the picture below.
Note that if you are still finding that you still have problems whenever you sign in to Gmail, this may be because you are using an incorrect username or password. More often than not, this could be a problem with the password you are keying in since Gmail replaces the characters you key in with dots or asterisks. May we suggest that you key in your password in a secure place so you can simply copy and paste it when you are in the password field of Gmail. If this still has not achieved the desired results, you may need to change the password of your account with Gmail. This may be because you have already forgotten the password.
Just keep in mind these dos and don’ts whenever you key in your Gmail username or password:
(1) Double check that you have keyed in your Gmail password and Gmail username correctly.
(2) See that you do not have the Caps Lock key on.
(3) Key in your password in a place wherein the characters can be shown to you so whenever you plug in the password, you know that it is really your sign in password. Next, simply copy and paste. If you are hesitant at putting all of your passwords in one place, check to see if you may download an app that could store passwords securely. Alternatively, you can write it down in a safe place and keep it somewhere in your house.
(4) As soon as you are inside Gmail, just tick the checkbox with “Stay signed in” if you typically forget your password. In this manner, you know that you can always get inside your Gmail whenever you open your web browser.
(5) If none of these work, try to reset or change your password in Gmail by checking out some tutorials on YouTube and other video channels.
So just remember that getting Gmail is worth your time and effort because it has these features:
(1) A storage limit of 15 gigabyte that can increase through the years (2) Undoing of emails that you send accidentally, as Gmail gives you a couple of seconds to click the unsend option (3) Looking for emails that you received or sent years back is really convenient (4) Importing the account from your other emails (5) Notifications using mobile phones, computers, and the like whenever you get emails (6) Accessing inboxes (7) Starring or flagging emails (8) Simple Gmail sign in and Gmail login (9) Webmail client